Call Us Now :-+919920459697
Go through the wide range of Pigments Dyes which can be found in color painting, ink, cosmetics, food, plastic, fabric, and a variety of other things. These dyes are used in paints for painters, automotive finishes, and light-reflective signs. Pigments are the substances that are used to color materials. Our Pigments Dyes are available in huge varieties such as Blue 40, Green 7, Green 8, Violet 3, and many more. They are used in manufacturing and the visual arts are dry colorants, which are often ground into a fine powder. These dyes rest on top of your finished garment rather as being embedded in it.
Here are some features and characteristics of pigment dyes:
1. Surface Application: Pigment dyes are applied to the surface of the material, and they do not penetrate the fibers. Instead, they adhere to the outer layer of the substrate, creating a colored film on top.
2. Transparency: Pigment dyes tend to be more transparent compared to other types of dyes, such as reactive or direct dyes. This transparency allows the underlying texture and pattern of the material to show through the color.
3. Lightfastness: Pigment dyes are known for their excellent lightfastness, which means they are resistant to fading when exposed to sunlight or artificial light over time. This feature makes them ideal for outdoor fabrics and materials.
4. Washfastness: Pigment dyes generally have good washfastness, meaning they can withstand multiple washings without significant color loss or bleeding.
5. Limited Fiber Affinity: Pigment dyes have weaker affinity to fibers compared to reactive or direct dyes. As a result, the color adhesion might not be as strong, and the color might rub off or transfer if not properly fixed.
6. Easy Application: Pigment dyes are relatively easy to apply, especially on fabrics. They can be applied by various methods, including brushing, spraying, or padding.
7. Environmentally Friendly: Pigment dyes are considered more environmentally friendly compared to some other dye types, as they often do not require the use of chemical fixatives or mordants.
8. Limited Color Range: Pigment dyes offer a wide range of colors, but their palette is generally more limited compared to other dye types. They are often used for producing muted or earthy tones.
9. Soft Hand Feel: Pigment-dyed fabrics tend to have a softer hand feel compared to heavily dyed materials, as the color does not impregnate the fibers and alter their texture.
10. Versatility: Pigment dyes can be used on a variety of materials, including natural fibers like cotton, linen, and silk, as well as synthetic fibers like polyester and acrylic.
Thank You for your valuable time. We have received your details and will get back to you shortly.